This document can also be viewed at https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1982232.html
In Fast Data Masker I am receiving the following error message:
Attempting to connect
SQLSERVERJDBC.LOG (Access is denied)
You may see this issue if your DIAGLEVEL (diagnostic level option) is set too low.
This issue may also be related to user access privileges for file creation or writing to a specific location.
To resolve the issue, please do the following:
1. Launch FDM.
2. Connect to a database connection profile.
3. Setup your masking rules in the 'Masking' tab.
4. In the 'Options' tab, under the 'DIAGLEVEL', enter the number 4 in the 'VALUE' column.
5. In the 'Summary' tab, click the 'Save & Run Mask' button.
- You should no longer receive the error message.
If this issue continues, please check the following with your internal IT team:
- Check which user is running FDM. Does the Windows logged-in user matches the FDM user.
- Check if you can run FDM with a user who has administrator access to the machine.
If you experience any further issues, please open a support case on https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or call support at one of these numbers https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html.