I'm Agile Coach/RTE and have "Project Admin" for the GSLO Agile Release Train (see screen shot below). I've created several dashboards and pages to share with all children projects, which I occasionally want to edit. Alas, the system tells me I can't edit the pages I created.
For example, I created the page "Product Backlog Cumulative Flow" as shown below. I click on the 1. pencil icon (edit), 2. then open the gear - "Edit" option not shown, only "Set as Start Page
3. I open the page itself, then from the Actions drop-down, I select "Edit Page", I get the output shown in No. 4
Therefore, I'd like my "Edit" privileges restored for these pages I created:
Drop Down Menu: Home (icon)
Drop Down Menu: Plan
- Iteration Planning
- Product Backlog Kanban (New)
- Product Backlog Cumulative Flow
Drop Down Menu: Track
- Sprint Kanban Board
- PI Release Scope Not Accepted
Drop Down Menu: Quality
- Iteration Issues, Regression Defects
Please give me edit privileges for all of these pages, as I created them and need to modify them.