Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 17, 2017 02:15 PM

I have old version of jsafeJCEFIPS.jar which is incompatible with latest update of 1.7. The issue issue is "jsafeJCEFIPS.jar has unsigned entries - com/rsa/jsafe/asn1/ASN1.class" so I could not find the latest or signed jar file.

Could you please let me know where to download latest version of jar file.

java.util.jar.JarException: file:/app/jboss/conf/ext/jsafeJCEFIPS.jar has unsigned entries - com/rsa/jsafe/asn1/ASN1.class

Manifest.MF

Manifest-Version: 1.0
    Sealed: true
    Created-By: 1.4.2_11-b06 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
    Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.2
    Jar-Digest: 9de237cae81af528901811ea159134cb16fcdefd
    Specification-Vendor: RSA Security, Inc.
    Specification-Version: 3.6
    Implementation-Vendor-Id: com.rsa
    Extension-Name: Crypto-J.jsafejcefips.extension
    Implementation-Version: 3.6
    Implementation-Vendor: RSA Security, Inc.

• 2.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar
    Best Answer

Posted May 19, 2017 05:04 PM

I recommend downloading the SiteMinder SDK for 12.7 an extracting the java/cryptoj.jar file from it. cryptoj.jar replaces both of the older jars: jsafe.jar and jsaveJCE.jar.

I hope that does the trick for you.

Rick

• 3.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 22, 2017 03:43 AM

Attached cryptoj.jar from 12.52SP1CR5.

There is no cryptojFIPS.jar.

• 4.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 23, 2017 11:48 AM

Thanks for quick help.

The jar file is worked and but its expired one and its works with application.

$ jarsigner -verify /tmp/cryptoj.jar

jar verified.

Warning:
    This jar contains entries whose signer certificate has expired.
    This jar contains entries whose certificate chain is not validated.
    This jar contains signatures that does not include a timestamp. Without a timestamp, users may not be able to validate this jar after the signer certificate's expiration date (2014-09-27) or after any future revocation date.

Re-run with the -verbose and -certs options for more details.

• 5.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 22, 2017 08:10 PM

cryptojFIPS.jar is not shipped with SDK.

You can however, get this from CA Access Gateway install from version prior to 12.6 (so 12.51,12.52 etc all has it)

• 6.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 23, 2017 11:50 AM

We do not have CA Access Gateway  so I can not download form there.

Please let me know if any other place.

• 7.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 23, 2017 01:05 PM
    Please open a support case. 

• 8.  Re: Could you please help me to download the cryptojFIPS jar and cryptoj jar

Posted May 23, 2017 02:07 PM

Did you try the SiteMinder SDK for 12.7 java/cryptoj.jar? It contains FIPS files.