Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

I am unable to view the Feature in Rally, which I was able to view earlier under, "Portfolio Items" for any of my projects. Is there any change made to this? Can someone let me know where I can find the features?

• 1.  I am unable to view the Feature in Rally, which I was able to view earlier under, "Portfolio Items" for any of my projects. Is there any change made to this? Can someone let me know where I can find the features?

Posted May 19, 2017 06:30 AM

Features In Rally

• 2.  Re: I am unable to view the Feature in Rally, which I was able to view earlier under, "Portfolio Items" for any of my projects. Is there any change made to this? Can someone let me know where I can find the features?

Posted May 19, 2017 04:31 PM

Here are some things to try:

Navigate to the project at the top of your hierarchy, make sure Child Projects is selected at the bottom of the project navigator, and look at the full list of Features on the Portfolio Items screen.  Include the Project field in your list to see where your feature is sitting - it may have been moved.

If you don't see your feature, check to make sure you don't have any filters set.

Check the Recycle Bin in the lower right-hand corner to see if it was inadvertently deleted.

• 3.  Re: I am unable to view the Feature in Rally, which I was able to view earlier under, "Portfolio Items" for any of my projects. Is there any change made to this? Can someone let me know where I can find the features?

Posted May 19, 2017 04:41 PM

By default a Feature gets created under whatever project you are logged into at the time.  So if you created it in one project and then moved into another you wouldn't see it.  You can use the Search function in the upper right if you know a title keyword and just can't find it otherwise.