DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  CEM-My Report always showing "Nothing found to display"

Posted May 22, 2017 05:39 AM

Hi team,

CA CEM, Under CEM>>My Reports, if i select from the "Report Format" fields (example, Business Value, Correlational SLA Report, Defects Data Report (CSV), Impact Leader,...), the report sent always showing "Nothing found to display".

Need your kind advice on this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Poh Chie

• 2.  Re: CEM-My Report always showing "Nothing found to display"
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2017 05:52 AM

I would first suggest that you check the stats aggregation and tim collection services are running as these between them are responsible for populating that data.

If they are running then does the problem i.e. no data, occur for any time period or if you pick months or years in the past does some data appear ? If the lack of data stems from a particular point in time then there may be a problem with aggregation - you should check the logs for the EMs running the TCS and stats aggregation for any errors.

There is also a very useful Tech Doc A Guide to Solving Common Stats and Defects Aggregation Problems (Stats Aggregation Guide)  which deals with common problems of stats aggregation.

If you do find errors and are unable to resolve them with the use of this document then I would advise raising a support case and including the log files

thanks

Mike

• 3.  Re: CEM-My Report always showing "Nothing found to display"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2017 05:55 AM

Sorry - one caveat on the above reply - that is based on the assumption that the TIM is seeing traffic and recognising it - so if the services mentioned above are running and there are no errors then you should check that the TIM is recognisng transactions in the first place. You can use Tim transaction Inspection for this

• 4.  Re: CEM-My Report always showing "Nothing found to display"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2017 06:11 AM

Hi Poh Chei

Even after following Mike suggestions the issue exists as he said its better to work through support case where engineer can check either with webex or analyzing the logs.So we are marking this as answered, if you have any further queries on Mikes suggestions feel free to post here.

Regards
    Sri

• 5.  Re: CEM-My Report always showing "Nothing found to display"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2017 08:27 AM

Hi Poh Chei

As Mike  Suggestions Cover All  but just few points to track the issue

1: You can  try to pull  report from different time range and identify from when it stopped coming ? Pls Try to r ember if there

is any change on that day on your env

2: Is there Any open  defect /incident  ? if yes then when did it  upgraded  lastly ? If recently no  defect/incident then

you will not get any recent report

3: Check you All CEM services+ Tim are up and running > in case any thing hung then you may recycle your EM cluster

and check

4: Else enable debug  for TCS em log and check if you found any error message  provide you tim is receiving proper traffic.

Hope this will help you ..