Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft Dynamic link to CA PPM list View

Posted May 23, 2017 02:41 PM

I have followed the step by step process for creating a Jaspersoft Dynamic link to CA PPM list View :Drill into Jaspersoft Reports from Clarity List Views | Learn with Rego  with no success. 

<div>
    <iframe id="ESR" style="width:100%;height:600px;" frameborder="0" border="0" src=""></iframe>
    </div>
    <script>
    var str = window.location.href;
    var key = "";
    vars = str.split("&");
    for (var i=0;i<vars.length;i++) {
    var pair = vars[i].split("=");
    if (pair[0] == "Project_Code") {
    key = pair[1];
    }
    }
    document.getElementById('ESR').src =
    '/reportservice/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&decorate=no&ParentFolderURI=/shared/reports/SW_Clarity&reportUnit=/shared/reports/SW_Clarity/ESR&Project_Code=' + key;
    </script>

Can assist?

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Dynamic link to CA PPM list View

Posted May 27, 2017 03:38 AM

Please share screenshot of html portlet output when you click with url bar so that we can understand and analysis your issue, as code seems to be correct

and i'm also assuming two things:

1) project_code is a input control where you have mapped that to projects internal id as you have capture internal id from CA PPM URL and then passed that to report

2) you have set jasper reports input control setting as "Always Prompt " to No so that report directly run by passing Parameters from URL for report execution.  

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Dynamic link to CA PPM list View

Posted May 31, 2017 02:52 PM

The error message I have is "The resource with URI/Custom_Reports/Opportunity_Assessment cannot be found.

Here is the code:

<head>
    <style type="text/css">
    html, body, div, iframe { margin:0; padding:0;}
    iframe { display:block; width:100%; border:none; }
    </style>
    <head>
    <div>
    <iframe id="myiframe" frameborder="0" border="0" height="600"></iframe>
    </div>
    <script>
    var url1 = window.location.href;
    var str1=
    "https://xxxx.ondemand.ca.com/reportservice/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/Custom_Reports&reportUnit=/Custom_Reports/Opportunity_Assessment&decorate=no&output=pdf&IDEA_KEY=";

var location1 = url1.indexOf("ida_id=");
    var ideaid = url1.substring(location1 + 7, location1 + 14)
    var myiframe = document.getElementById('myiframe');
    myiframe.src = str1 + ideaid;
    </script>

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Dynamic link to CA PPM list View
    Best Answer

Posted May 31, 2017 02:58 PM

I finally got the script to work... for some reason when I mapped the internal Object ID with the parameter the first time in the Portlet page it did not get mapped. i had to recreate the portlet page.