Hi All ,
- LISA Team built the LISA REST Virtual service and shared the endpoint to Test team.
- Test team is tried two scenarios to perform sanity with LISA service
- Scenario 1 - (Invoke the LISA service from Dev environment for both Match and No Match requests )
LISA returning valid relevant response Match request or No Match requests.
- Scenario 2 - (Invoke the LISA service from Test environment for a Match request)
In this scenario , calling application is unable to receive a response but in LISA portal we could see the incoming request and LISA was able to return a response.
- Scenario 3 - (Invoke LISA Service from Test environment for a No Match Request. )
LISA is returning a valid default LISA no match found response.
I don't see it a issue from LISA end but looking for some input from LISA folks.
1. Do we need to modify any configuration in LISA VS to make the scenario 2 working ?
2. Is their any specific setting to be done to make single LISA VS respond from different environment ?