Clarity

• 1.  Issue with dynamic lookup

Posted May 25, 2017 09:30 AM

Hi All,

We are facing an issue where when we re-xog a dynamic lookup with changed sql the dynamic lookup is getting corrupted i.e. Internal Name and hidden key of the lookup is getting blank though xog result is showing success

After that even if i use the original lookup to xog or use the original query back it is not getting restored though here too xog result is showing success

Is there a way to restore this anyhow without obviously using the old backup / cloning entire DB from working environment

Also please confirm if if the issue is happening because the first field of the sql is getting changed in the changed sql than the original one

• 2.  Re: Issue with dynamic lookup

Posted May 25, 2017 10:17 AM

Sounds BUGGY - don't normally have any problem XOG-ing in changes to dynamic lookups.

(sorry don't have an answer as to "how to fix" - if it is a known BUG at your version support might know, i.e. raise a support call)

• 3.  Re: Issue with dynamic lookup

Posted May 25, 2017 10:20 AM

When I asked support they are not able to help properly and again they are suggesting me for cloning

• 4.  Re: Issue with dynamic lookup

Posted Jun 05, 2017 12:32 PM

What version of CA PPM ore you on? Do you have an example of the XOG that is giving you problems?