We managed to get a strange behaviour in the api gateway (9.1) with an oracle jdbc connection if we do the following:
- Create a new jdbc connection to an oracle db with working username / pw (Driver Class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver, additional driver in: /opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/runtime/lib/ext/ojdbc6.jar)
- Click on test
- Create a new service with one assertion (Perform jdbc query) which performs a 'select 0 from dual' to this connection
- Click here on test as well
- Go back to the manage jdbc connection and set a wrong pw
- Click 3 times on test (to lock the oracle user)
- Set the right password again
- Click test againg to make sure the account is locked
- Go back to the perform jdbc query assertion
- Click here on test --> The test still passes !?!
I assume that the resultsets are somehow cached (like these properties suggests it: JDBC Cluster Properties - CA API Gateway - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation).
I understand that this is useful for the internal mysql db.
But I would like to disable the caching for external dbs. How can I achieve this? Is it a special additional property?