CA Service Management

• 1.  Image Not Exporting On Export Report to XLS/Doc Format

Posted Jun 01, 2017 06:18 AM

Hi Team,

I am using Jasperstudio for the creation of customized reports in CABI Jaspersoft 6.3. In that report, I am using the logo which is an image file stored on the jasperserver itself (in its repository). When I publish the report on Jasperserver and export it to xls/doc format from CABI Jasperserver, the logo is not showing in the exported xls/doc file.

I found some solutions and applied the following settings also:
    1. <property name="ignoreGraphics" value="true"/> changed to false in <bean id="xlsExportParameters" class="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.common.XlsExportParametersBean"> section of applicationContext.xml file in WEB-INF folder and also in samples folder.

2. Added in the following property in report module at Jasperstudio, before publish to jasperserver:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.ignore.graphics" value="false"/>

Still after restart of Jasperserver, the logo is not getting exported to xls/doc format.

Kindly provide the solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Balram

• 2.  Re: Image Not Exporting On Export Report to XLS/Doc Format

Posted Jun 01, 2017 06:38 AM

Hi Balram,

For something like this, I would recommend opening a standard support case with us, and we can research this further, and open a case with Tibco-Jasper if needed to investigate further.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Image Not Exporting On Export Report to XLS/Doc Format

Posted Jun 02, 2017 12:30 AM

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your response.

I have opened a case with CA Support regarding this. They are saying that it is out of support to support customized reports in CABI Jaspersoft created from Jasperstudio. Case id is 00760870 for your reference.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Balram

• 4.  Re: Image Not Exporting On Export Report to XLS/Doc Format

Posted Jun 02, 2017 02:31 PM

Balram,

Images in DOC and EXCEL work for me.

Not Pretty in EXCEL but it is there.

Much prettier in Word

For Excel I had to to make the change to applicationContext.xml you referenced above.

Regards,

Steve