DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  How APM summary alerts integrate with SOI? can anyone please help me with this to fix the alerting issue ( summary alerts not coming to SOI)

Posted Jun 05, 2017 05:14 AM

We are not getting summary alerts in to SOI. Only we are getting simple alerts and email alerts. we don't have any idea how summary alert integrate with SOI to get these alerts. 

• 2.  Re: How APM summary alerts integrate with SOI? can anyone please help me with this to fix the alerting issue ( summary alerts not coming to SOI)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2017 09:25 AM

Hi,

Summary alerts are not sent over to SOI.  This is currently the design and not sure if there is anything on the roadmap to have summary alerts sent over to SOI.  Currently only Simple Alerts are sent over.

• 3.  Re: How APM summary alerts integrate with SOI? can anyone please help me with this to fix the alerting issue ( summary alerts not coming to SOI)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2017 09:47 AM

This is a community thread asking for this to be an enhancement

[APM] support Summary Alerts for metric-based alerts 

• 4.  Re: How APM summary alerts integrate with SOI? can anyone please help me with this to fix the alerting issue ( summary alerts not coming to SOI)

Posted Jun 05, 2017 11:06 AM

Hi musma0,

Is there any other way to send summary alerts to SOI like using scripts. 

Thanks in advance,

Harish 

• 5.  Re: How APM summary alerts integrate with SOI? can anyone please help me with this to fix the alerting issue ( summary alerts not coming to SOI)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2017 11:10 AM

There is currently no other way.  Given that summary alerts are a collection of simple alerts, you could send them over individually to SOI.  Adding Hiko_Davis and Guenter_Grossberger to see if they have any other ideas.