Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Can some one share the steps to create Data-Driven Virtual Services DevTest solution (DevTest Workstation - Desktop). Since I can find only how to do this in DevTest Portal.

• 1.  Can some one share the steps to create Data-Driven Virtual Services DevTest solution (DevTest Workstation - Desktop). Since I can find only how to do this in DevTest Portal.

Posted Jun 05, 2017 08:57 PM

Can some one share the steps to create Data-Driven Virtual Services DevTest solution (DevTest Workstation - Desktop). Since I can find only how to do this in DevTest Portal.

• 2.  Re: Can some one share the steps to create Data-Driven Virtual Services DevTest solution (DevTest Workstation - Desktop). Since I can find only how to do this in DevTest Portal.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 06, 2017 01:12 PM

Hi,

Data driven Virtual Service can be created only through DevTest Portal as of now. Once created, you can download VSI/VSM and edit them in Workstation. If you have a business requirement of using Workstation, then please create an IDEA in this community mentioning  the use case and the product management team will review and may consider in future releases.

Kind Regards,

Javed