CA Service Management

• 1.  service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 06, 2017 02:57 AM

we use org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -w http://localhost:8080/axis/services/USD_R11_WebService?wsdl to generate  stub classes at client side,but the wsdl is not generating entire classes.below are the classes not generated

USDWebServiceLocator ,

USD_WebServiceSoapSoapBindingStub,

these classes are must for locating Service Desk Web Service Object .please help

below is the wsdl service information

<wsdl:service name="USD_WebService">
    - <wsdl:port binding="impl:USD_WebServiceSoapSoapBinding" name="USD_WebServiceSoap">
    <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/USD_R11_WebService?wsdl" />
    </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

Is this issue with wsdl available or is there any other way to communicate to wsdl to generate the required classes

Thanks

Giridhar

• 2.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 06, 2017 09:28 AM

I think SDM uses the Apache Axis version 1.x to generate the proxy stub classes - what version of Axis are you using ?

I just tried with the version included in SDM and I have no problem generating those 2 classes.

• 3.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 06, 2017 12:26 PM

Thank you for the response Cristi,

Can you please share the link where this axis libraries are available for

wsdl2java

On 06-Jun-2017 6:58 PM, "mitu" <communityadmin@communities-mail.ca.com>

• 4.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 07, 2017 01:39 AM

As I said, you can use the Axis version bundled with SDM, which has necessary components in $NX_ROOT/java/lib, including wsdl4j.jar that you can use to generate the Java proxy stubs.

The $NX_ROOT\samples\sdk\websvc\java has a few examples on how to generate and compile a SDM WebService client.

• 5.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 09, 2017 05:43 AM

BTW. all the java class are in this post too:

https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231165302

/J

• 6.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 13, 2017 06:38 AM

Thank you for the responses.I am able to generate and connect to CA service desk webservice using my client program,but there is an exception while i make webservice call to server."INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"  .Do i need to configure something the server where CA service desk is installed?

Below is the detailed stacktrace when i make a webservice client call

AxisFault
    faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {}ErrorMessage:INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    {}ErrorCode:-1

...AxisFault...
    INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

• 7.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 13, 2017 07:06 AM

Although it's not related to your original question - and you should open a new topic here - the error is obvious: the user account used for the Web Service connection does not have the permisson to create Issues.

Ask your SD administrator to grant the account the permission to create Issues or provide you with an account that has the necessary permissions.

• 8.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 14, 2017 01:09 AM

Thank you Cristi, i will open a new topic,I a m able to create ticket ,but an exception along with this,this user has already access to create ticket manually.and able to create ticket but with this exception.Is any addtional configuration required?

• 9.  Re: service desk manager webservice wsdl  not generating all required java classes,please help

Posted Jun 14, 2017 04:46 AM

The user's Access Type must have a Web Service Role and that Role determines the rights available through web service calls to the user. Make sure that the Access Type has the SOAP Web Service API Role the same as the Web client role.