CA Service Management

• 1.  Adding new Search Query in "searchFilterDropdown" at "list_cr.htmpl" form

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 06, 2017 10:06 AM

Hi team,

Does anyone know or has any knowledge of how to add a new entry in the "list_cr.htmpl" form for the searchFilterDropdown to get the list of the tickets unassigned but filtering to show only the tickets belonging to groups which the logged in user is member of?

As per the code the default searches for the "Assignment Status" are defined as:

searchFilterStartRow();

searchFilterDropdown("Assignment Status","","",
    "Has assignee","(assignee IS NOT NULL)",
    "Has group","(group IS NOT NULL)",
    "Assignee or group","(assignee IS NOT NULL OR group IS NOT NULL)",
    "Assignee and group","(assignee IS NOT NULL AND group IS NOT NULL)",
    "Assignee; no group","(assignee IS NOT NULL AND group IS NULL)",
    "Group; no assignee","(assignee IS NULL AND group IS NOT NULL)",
    "No assignee","(assignee IS NULL)",
    "No group","(group IS NULL)",
    "No assignee; no group","(assignee IS NULL AND group IS NULL)",2);
    searchFilterLookup("Assignee","assignee","agt",1, "combo_name", "QBE.EQ.delete_flag=0", "");

searchFilterLookup("Group","group","grp",1, "combo_name", "QBE.EQ.delete_flag=0", "");

searchFilterSetEventHandler("onChange='setInactive()'")
    searchFilterLookup("Status","status","crs_cr",1, "sym", "QBE.EQ.delete_flag=0", "");

If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

Regards,

Roberto

• 2.  Re: Adding new Search Query in "searchFilterDropdown" at "list_cr.htmpl" form

Posted Jun 06, 2017 01:43 PM

Hi Roberto,

I suggest to use the scoreboard instead. You will avoid nasty customizations

Here is the query to get the active incidents affected to one of your group, without an assignee : group.[group]group_list.member = @cnt.id AND active = 1 AND assignee IS NULL AND type = \'I\'

• 3.  Re: Adding new Search Query in "searchFilterDropdown" at "list_cr.htmpl" form

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 09, 2017 08:52 AM

Hey, Pier.

Thank you for the reply.

This was a request coming from the customer. They don't want to use scoreboard, but the "Assignment Status" in the search. So this is why I placed this question.

Regards,

Roberto

• 4.  Re: Adding new Search Query in "searchFilterDropdown" at "list_cr.htmpl" form

Posted Jun 13, 2017 09:43 AM

You can always use a pdm_list to fetch the logged analyst groups list and add a filter in the list