Clarity

• 1.  struggle with Department object within Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Jun 07, 2017 10:42 AM

Hi guys,

I have a question about the object Department. When I go to views and then to "Recovery Statement" view (you can see that there're two of those views) and click on "Fields" I can see attributes (like Amount or Department) which are NOT present in attribute list of the Department object.

Customer asked us to do a little bit of retrospective work on their clarity environment so we're going to create documentation since they don't have any.

Does anybody know on which table in database those attributes are located? Those attributes are not custom but they're OOTB since I can see them also in my own 15.1 PPM.

Many thanks for possible suggestion or answers.

Regards,

Tomas

• 2.  Re: struggle with Department object within Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Jun 08, 2017 09:13 AM

Looked at 13.3 and 15.2 and the Recovery Statement seems to be OOTB on a tab in the Department default layout page.

Apparently some degree of financial enablement and access rights are required that to be visible and accessible.

On the CGUC  sandbox the fields you mention are in the layout definition,

but the actual view on a department instance has quite different fields.

Searching documentation for Recovery or Recovery Statement did not bring me any results.

Don't see a good match with the fields of the department object .

• 3.  Re: struggle with Department object within Clarity PPM 14.3

Posted Jun 08, 2017 01:45 PM

@Maria and @Samistra provided more details to this during the last Office hours. See

Process Chargebacks - CA PPM - 15.2 - CA Technologies Documentation