AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I make a direct link/URL to create a new request that by-passes forced KB search

Question asked by Michael.Peterman on Jun 7, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2017 by Michael.Peterman

We have created links that take users directly to the new request page for a group of request areas. The problem I am facing is that when they use these, they are still asked to search the Knowledge Base but the button to do so is greyed out and there is no way for them to make it active. 

I have been asked to keep this feature in place as it is helping to reduce basic issue calls to our Help Desk, but it is preventing me from making single click ticket creation for these particular applications. The URL we are currently using is below, I didn't know if there was anything else I could include in it to either make the system think they had already searched KBs or if it could by-pass it all together? I have also attached a screen shot of what the users see when they click the link and fill in all the info required. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

http://servicedesk/CAisd/pdmweb.exe?OP=CREATE_NEW+FACTORY=cr+PRESET_REL=category:pcat.persistent_id:sym:IT.Project%20IT.Applications/Systems.Access%20Control

Attachments

Outcomes