CA Service Management

• 1.  How to block table in Catalog form to Manager

Posted Jun 08, 2017 12:08 PM

Hi community,

I'm working in a Catalog offering with a form that have 3 tables where request user put some data (application access to many users) and then have to be approve to the request user's manager.

I need to block/inactive this tables when manager see the ticket so no changes can be made.

I already have a script in Inactive option to block the table when status is beyond approved. This is my actual script:

" $(_.request.status >=1000)" (No quotation)

I'm triying this to block manager modification:

"$((_.request.requestedBy != _.user.id && _.request.status >=1000) || _.request.status >=1000)" (No quotation)

Is working when the ticket is already created but, when try to create a new ticket the form tables are inactive.

Regards,

Pedro Polo

• 2.  Re: How to block table in Catalog form to Manager
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 08, 2017 01:47 PM

Just add a condition to validate that the status is not undefined or -1. I think that _.request.status value is -1 when the request is being created.

$(typeof _.request.status != "undefined" && _.request.status >-1 && ((_.request.requestedBy != _.user.id && _.request.status >=1000) || _.request.status >=1000))

• 3.  Re: How to block table in Catalog form to Manager

Posted Jun 08, 2017 07:31 PM

Hi Pier,

Thanks for the help. I just have to correct my script and now is working as spected.

Final script is:

$(_.request.status != "undefined" && _.request.status >-1 && ((_.request.requestedBy != _.user.id && _.request.status <=1000) || _.request.status >=1000))

PS: Nice avatar