Clarity

• 1.  CSK installation on upgraded environment

Posted Jun 09, 2017 06:44 AM

Hello,

we have upgraded CA PPM from version 14.2 to 15.1. After this upgrade I'd like to install csk add-in (it was not installed before) so I stopped all services and run admin content csk command, but it failed with following error:

6/8/17 3:17 PM (admin)      Applying queries/cop_projectKPIHierarchy.xml
    6/8/17 3:17 PM (admin) Error Applying XOG: Failure occurred while applying queries/cop_projectKPIHierarchy.xml
    6/8/17 3:17 PM (admin)  Check /services/niku/clarity/logs/content/xog/csk/queries/cop_projectKPIHierarchy_out.xml for errors
    6/8/17 3:17 PM (admin) Failed to install content pack. ID: csk
    /services/niku/clarity/META-INF/content/xog/csk/install.xml:240: exec returned: 2

So I checked cop_projectKPIHierarchy_out.xml and found this error:

[Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: "ODF_PROJ"."OBJ_STAKEHOLDER1": invalid identifier

This attribute really does not exist in CA PPM so I checked _out file of object project which should be imported during the add-in installation, there are no errors in the out file.

I tried to import this file via xog client from my desktop with lot of errors - please see below:

<XOGOutput xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/status.xsd">
      <Object type="contentPack"/>
      <Status elapsedTime="0.0 seconds" state="FAILURE"/>
      <Statistics failureRecords="0" insertedRecords="0" totalNumberOfRecords="0" updatedRecords="0"/>
      <ErrorInformation>
        <Severity>FATAL</Severity>
        <Description>[Error] :1:1: unexpected attribute "isSystem"
         Invalid attribute in input document. Please remove all instances of attribute from document elements and try again.
         [Element : customAttribute, Attribute : isSystem ].
    [Error] :1:1: tag name "dwAttribute" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: &lt;aggregation&gt;,&lt;autonumSchemes&gt;,&lt;browseLookupService&gt;,&lt;composition&gt;,&lt;default&gt;,&lt;displayMapping&gt;,&lt;lookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;nls&gt;,&lt;readExpLookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;readExpression&gt;,&lt;readService&gt;,&lt;scenarioReadExpression&gt;,&lt;tsv&gt;,&lt;validations&gt;,&lt;writeExpression&gt;,&lt;writeService&gt;
    [Error] :1:1: tag name "dwAttribute" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: &lt;aggregation&gt;,&lt;autonumSchemes&gt;,&lt;browseLookupService&gt;,&lt;composition&gt;,&lt;default&gt;,&lt;displayMapping&gt;,&lt;lookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;nls&gt;,&lt;readExpLookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;readExpression&gt;,&lt;readService&gt;,&lt;scenarioReadExpression&gt;,&lt;tsv&gt;,&lt;validations&gt;,&lt;writeExpression&gt;,&lt;writeService&gt;
    [Error] :1:1: tag name "dwAttribute" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: &lt;aggregation&gt;,&lt;browseLookupService&gt;,&lt;composition&gt;,&lt;lookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;readExpLookupParamMapping&gt;,&lt;readService&gt;,&lt;tsv&gt;,&lt;validations&gt;,&lt;writeService&gt;
    </Description>
        <Exception type="java.lang.Exception">Invalid xml data</Exception>
      </ErrorInformation>
    </XOGOutput>

Please have you got any idea about this?

We need to install this add-in to allow the customer using of Jasper Reports from this add-in.

Thank you all in advance and Regards,

Martin

• 2.  Re: CSK installation on upgraded environment

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 09, 2017 12:13 PM

Hi Martin,

Looks like you have a field missing OBJ_STAKEHOLDER1 - Business Owner on Project. Check if Lookup Project Stakeholder exists in Administration - Lookups, then you can simply recreate this attribute in UI:

If it doesn't I would probably suggest you try importing it from another system with a new install if you have one.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: CSK installation on upgraded environment

Posted Jun 15, 2017 01:01 PM

Hi Nika,

thank you for your answer, I checked it once again and the attribute is created. So I investigated more and I found that DB view odf_project_v2 is not updated correctly - the attribute does not appear there.

I tried to manually create simple string attribute on object project, but it also does not appear in the view.

Could you please help me with this? Is there any possibility how to force the view recreation?

Thank you and regards,

Martin