AnsweredAssumed Answered

Admin Console - ERROR: An internal server error occurred. See the UMP log files for more information.

Question asked by Fgonzalezr on Jun 12, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2017 by Fgonzalezr

Hey all;

I'm getting this error when I try to open Admin Console from USM. Everything else is working correctly, but I can't access the Admin Console. If I check the logs from the WASP probe in the UMP server I get the following entries:

May 31 14:58:56:725 ERROR [http-bio-80-exec-999, org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[wasp-engine].[localhost].[/adminconsole].[jsp]] (4) not found, Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = '/ARPAPP178_domain//arpweb023/wasp'

And in the wasp probe in the Primary Hub I get these:

May 31 14:50:10:083 ERROR [localhost-startStop-2, org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase] clearReferencesJdbc() The web application [/adminconsoleapp] registered the JDBC driver [org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered. 

Any ideas why this could be happening? I checked the configuration of both probes and I found nothing strange.

UIM version is 8.5.1.

Thanks in advance!

Outcomes