Rally Software

• 1.  Product Announcement - @mentions Released

Posted Jun 12, 2017 12:13 PM

Agile Central is excited to announce that @mentions has been released. 

The new features delivers a quick and easy way to mention another user within a discussion, description or notes field within the Quick Detail Page (QDP) so that they can be notified when mentioned. Providing users with a quicker method to notify and collaborate with colleagues, @mentions is accessible when clicking the '@' button in the rich text editor toolbar, opening a modal that allows users to search and select people to mention.

In order to receive @mentions email notifications, please ensure your email notifications are enabled in your user profile. Also embedded in @mentions work, you will discover that clicking on Discussions no long reroutes you to the Editable Detail Page (EDP). QDP discussions will now open in the left hand panel delivering a more efficient user experience.

You will also see with the new QDP Discussions functionality, that all Work Item Collections from QDP will open a left hand panel (Tasks, User Stories, Defects, etc...). Users will now get an in context view for more items in the QDP and will need to go to the EDP less.

• 2.  Re: Product Announcement - @mentions Released

Posted Jun 20, 2017 12:33 PM

I don't seem to have this functionality within the product. Do I need to do some type of update or find this in Beta somewehere?

• 3.  Re: Product Announcement - @mentions Released

Posted Jun 21, 2017 09:53 AM

I Don't have this either.  It's not working. 

• 4.  Re: Product Announcement - @mentions Released

Posted Jun 21, 2017 10:00 AM

Hi MichikoQ and Jenna.hansen608, @mentions is actually only currently available from Quick Detail Page (QDP). I'm working on making sure the documentation is updated ...