Service Virtualization

• 1.  Getting Error when opening VSM in workstation

Posted Jun 13, 2017 02:10 AM

Hello Team,

I am getting below exceptio when tryin to open VSM in workstation. Can any one suggeste what I have to do sort out this error, please?

Thanks..

============================================================================
    | LISA Exception:
    ============================================================================
    | Step:        data protocol
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Message:     Missing VSE data protocol handler class.
    | Trapped Exception: com.itko.lisa.ext.lbg.vse.protocol.SwiftGTExchangeDPH
    | Trapped Message:   java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.itko.lisa.ext.lbg.vse.protocol.SwiftGTExchangeDPH
    STACK TRACE

• 2.  Re: Getting Error when opening VSM in workstation

Posted Jun 13, 2017 05:09 AM

Hi Shivam,

This is due to the versioning.

Did you get the VSM from an advanced version of DevTest.

We may need to update the version or add the JAR(Hot Deploy) for this to work.

Regards,

Barath.

• 3.  Re: Getting Error when opening VSM in workstation
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2017 05:59 AM

A possible alternative to the previous response ...

The GTExchange format of SWIFT messaging converts the SWIFT control fields into a custom binary format, which we don't track in our standard SWIFT support. I believe a custom DPH was implemented for this format at your site, and it looks like you don't have that JAR in your DevTest installation. Look on your internal SV CoE wiki for the JAR and installation instructions.