Clarity

• 1.  Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Posted Jun 13, 2017 06:25 AM

Dear All,

We are in Clarity 14.3, presently we have a requirement to do an integration between Clarity and other tools to share the Clarity Project Plan (Gantt) details (Clarity being the source ) .

I am trying to figure out the various ways via which this requirement can be achieved.

Looking for some pointers here.

Regards,
    Supriya Chakraborty

• 2.  Re: Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2017 07:06 AM

There are out of box solutions like OWB and MSP. Does that not help?  

• 3.  Re: Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Posted Jun 13, 2017 07:48 AM

We use Open Workbench and One Pager Pro for communication of Gantt timelines.

• 4.  Re: Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Posted Jun 13, 2017 07:58 AM

That One Pager Pro looks awesome.  This should be out-of-the box in CA PPM!

How are you getting from OWB to One Pager Pro, as it is built for MSP and Excel?

• 5.  Re: Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Posted Jun 13, 2017 08:31 AM

We use One Pager with Excel.

I have made product management level introductions between CA, One Pager and other 3rd party vendors with the endorsement that we're buying it now and any tighter CA PPM integration would make this a slam dunk purchase for any CA PPM shop & an easy customer satisfaction win. I can only introduce smart people to smart people.

• 6.  Re: Integration between Clarity and other tools for exchange of Clarity Project Plans

Posted Jun 13, 2017 09:43 AM

We are using out of the box solutions like  Open Work bench as the scheduling tool along with MPP for some projects . But the requirement is to share the project Plan in real time  with some clients who doesn't have a clarity license and have their own tool .

can we have a web service integration for this ? 

Has any one implemented a similar solution in past ?

Regards,

Supriya Chakraborty