CA Service Management

Chat Transcript - CA Service Management Office Hours: A Live Online Chat (June 2017)

• 1.  Chat Transcript - CA Service Management Office Hours: A Live Online Chat (June 2017)

Posted Jun 13, 2017 10:54 AM

Miss the June Service Management Office Hours - Online Chat? Check out what you missed below and be sure to join us in July for the next session!

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Hi Everyone - We'll be starting in just a couple minutes.

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: OK - Let's start!

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Be sure to join us for CA Service Management Community Webcast - Upgrade Trouble Shooting – June 27th 11:00AM ET - https://communities.ca.com/events/3612-ca-service-management-community-webcast-upgrade-trouble-shooting-june-27th-1100am-et

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Ready for questions!

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Don't be shy. Fire away!

Paul Coccimiglio to Everyone: Has anyone started testing with the recently released Service Management 17.0 release?

Tiago Macul to Everyone: Yes, I've installed, and i'm testing and planning a upgrade.

Louis van Amelsfort to Everyone: For Service Catalog(SC) yes, I did/do. Also due to several(5) cases opened by Netgain which I almost all, reproduced and forwarded already to ET/CV.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: Louis, which type issues?

Tiago Macul to Everyone: I would like to know, what is the best practices to integrate OIM and CA SDM ,when we are talking about configuration items.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: I know about the probe to export.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: and we can import using the GrLoader.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: but it's all CA products and i think could be like Client Automation.

Carol Piccus - CA to Everyone: @Tiago - There aren't any specific best practices documented for UIM integration.

Carol Piccus - CA to Everyone: @Tiago - I believe you are already aware of the UIM probe documentation.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: ok. tks

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Just a reminder that the CA World 2017: ITSM & ITAM Session Call for Speakers is ending soon! https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-service-management/blog/2017/05/16/ca-world-2017-itsm-session-ideas-and-call-for-speakers

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: Any other questions folks? Otherwise we might wrap up.

Tiago Macul to Everyone: I'm not.

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: OK Everyone - Light crowd today. Summer must be starting:)

Tiago Macul to Everyone: ok. tks

Chris Hackett (CA) to Everyone: OK let's finish up then. Thank you everyone for joining. Please join us back here in July!