Clarity

• 1.  The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.

Posted Jun 13, 2017 02:42 PM

Hi,

When I got to Detail under the Team tab from the 1st Week of may 2017 , it is showing the error "The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings."

But when the week is from 12-05-2017 it is showing no error.

The Weekly resource allocation curve is from 1-Jan-2016 to 19-Jun-2017.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2017 02:49 PM

Hi Jaya

Please check this kb article and see if that helps answering your question:

Error Received: [The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.] after changing times… 

It's just too much in the past for you to see it, and this is by design.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.

Posted Jun 19, 2017 08:04 AM

Yes, you can't see much in the past because this view is dependent on the Insta-Slice.But you can request CA( On-Demand Environment) so that they either can amend the window of Insta -timeslice or Provide you the XML( Enterprise Environment) for changing the window of Insta-slice.In that way, you will have a wider window to see the data which is based on Insta-Slice.

• 4.  Re: The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.

Posted Jan 09, 2018 10:42 AM

Hi ,

I have en-countered another situation where I can see the Allocation(Resource profile --> Allocation tab) is given as "160" for the Start - Finish :- June-2017 to May-2018.

When I'm checking the "Allocation by Period" changing the "Time scale Period" by Month and Week, but there are no numbers.

Note:- Here Allocation field is Editable. When I enter 10 for a Week( Jan-1st week) it is not saving that 10.

Please advice.

• 5.  Re: The time periods requested do not exist. Review the column's Time Scale settings.

Posted Jan 09, 2018 01:42 PM

So you have allocation in Resource propertied

If you add Allocation by Period to that view, do you see data?

On your Team Detail view where you Allocation by Period you do not see the numbers?

Did you check that your time scale is June 17 to May 18 or part of it?

When you edit an allocation for a specific time and save does the total allocation which is displayed in the Resource properties allocations change?