CA Service Management

• 1.  how to bulk upload the documents to knowledge base

Posted Jun 13, 2017 03:17 PM

Hi Community,

I am looking for an method or option to bulk upload the documents to knowledge base as knowledge article, please share your insights on this and what would the best approach to load bulk documents to knowledge base.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Venkat

• 2.  Re: how to bulk upload the documents to knowledge base
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2017 03:37 PM

Please refer to the following documentation on the Knowledge Management Export Import Tool

How to Export/Import Knowledge Documents - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 3.  Re: how to bulk upload the documents to knowledge base

Posted Jun 13, 2017 03:40 PM

Hi Venkat,

The only supported way to upload knowledge is to have an export package from another Service Desk Manager instance. There is no functionality to be able to create an import package from an outside source.  Here is information on the knowledge import/export utility:

How to Export/Import Knowledge Documents - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: how to bulk upload the documents to knowledge base

Posted Jun 30, 2017 02:02 PM

Hello community,

has any one tried to create the Knowledge documents using webservices, pls share your inputs.

we would like to create a large number of KB's  in Service desk, I'm looking for user friendly and automate solution to achieve this.

pls suggest.

Thank you,

Venkat