CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

CA service desk webservice  call is with this exception "INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"

• 1.  CA service desk webservice  call is with this exception "INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"

Posted Jun 14, 2017 01:13 AM

.I am able to generate and connect to CA service desk webservice using my client program,but there is an exception while i make webservice call to server."INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"  .Do i need to configure something the server where CA service desk is installed?

Below is the detailed stacktrace when i make a webservice client call

AxisFault
    faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {}ErrorMessage:INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    {}ErrorCode:-1

...AxisFault...
    INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
    at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

Like (0)

• 2.  Re: CA service desk webservice  call is with this exception "INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"

Posted Jun 14, 2017 02:08 AM

Hi,
    I had the same issue, could you check your login credentials? They are case sensitive and should be entered as presented in CA SDM.
    Regards,
    cdtj

• 3.  Re: CA service desk webservice  call is with this exception "INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"

Posted Jun 14, 2017 02:19 AM

That error would normally indicate that the account you are using to connect to Service Desk belongs to a Role which is subject to a Data Partition that effectively stops an Issue being created.

Look at the Data Partition 'Employee' for some examples.  By default in the Employee data partition a 'Create' Data Partition exists against the Issue object, with the constraint 'id=1' - which can never be met - and so prevents anyone connected with the role Employee from creating an Issue.

My guess would be that you are using credentials that are not currently assigned to a Service Desk Access Type, so your connection is operating under the default Access Type, which is usually configured to be 'Employee'.   Try configuring your userid in Service Desk Manager with the Access Type 'Administrator' instead, and check that the Administrator access type has the Role 'Administrator' as its default role.

Regards,

James

• 4.  Re: CA service desk webservice  call is with this exception "INVALID AHD03055:Data partition Create restriction on Issue"

Posted Jun 21, 2017 10:36 PM