CA Service Management

• 1.  SDM Mobile App with domain area

Posted Jun 19, 2017 08:35 AM
      |   view attached

Hi guys,

I deployed Mobile App, I face an issue when I want to create ticket: Domain Area is a mandatory field

We changed domain Area to be mandatory field, I need to know if t possible to customise mobile app interface to include Domain Area, we have many domain areas in SDM server.

Thanks in advance.

Youssef.

• 2.  Re: SDM Mobile App with domain area

Posted Jun 19, 2017 09:17 AM

Hi Hassan,

Please see the below info on how to expose more fields\atributes for the mobile app:

Configure the Mobile Attributes for CA SDM Tickets - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: SDM Mobile App with domain area

Posted Jun 19, 2017 09:37 AM

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

I added domain area field (category) related to incident form, when I try to search areas I receive this alter "the request requires user authentication"

In SDM, detail_in.htmpl is a mandatory field, when I create ticket using the mobile app without attributes, I receive restriction.

regards.

Youssef.

• 4.  Re: SDM Mobile App with domain area

Posted Jun 19, 2017 10:41 AM

Here attached printscreen of the alert message displayed when trying to look for domain area.domain area alert mesage

• 5.  Re: SDM Mobile App with domain area

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 19, 2017 02:42 PM

Hassan, please recycle the xFlow if you could. And if the problem persists after recycle, please open a Support case to

see what causes this error. Thanks _Chi

• 6.  Re: SDM Mobile App with domain area

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 11:02 AM

From the mobile app are you logging into the Service Desk rest url or USS? It seems like an issue related to the Service Desk role used to access the information, seems like a right is missing. A Support case may be the best bet for in depth review.