CA Service Management

• 1.  xFlow additional contact information

Posted Jun 19, 2017 06:53 AM

Hi all,

i would like to display additional information in xFlow interface about contact. When ticket is opened the information on the right about customer that are displayed, i would also display location.description.

Found the file casm_features.min.js and the variable cnt.location.name, but how to add to cnt.location object description and then display it?

Has anyone tried this?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: xFlow additional contact information
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 19, 2017 09:27 AM

Domagoj,

Unfortunately, its not that simple.  The xFlow Analyst UI is just displaying results from CA Search after filtering them through domsrvr to ensure data partitions are effective.

Location Description is not a field that we index in CA Search today.  So the data doesn't exist in Search, and that's one reason why you can't see the Location Description in xFlow.  In 17.0, we only display Location's Name.

You can however, access location description by clicking on the More Details option, which automatically shows the contact detail screen for you.

_R

• 3.  Re: xFlow additional contact information

Posted Aug 10, 2017 03:57 AM

I know about limitations, but this is customers request and it's important for them.

any idea?

• 4.  Re: xFlow additional contact information

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 10, 2017 09:55 AM

Sorry Domagoj,  maybe raising this as an Idea  and having product management consider this is a better approach as I do not see any easy solution.

_R