CA Service Management

• 1.  Managed Survey's

Posted Jun 20, 2017 02:10 AM

Hi Community,

I would like to send a Survey for every 5 tickets to Effected user of  Incident/Request ticket. This is only for a single tenant (Requests/Incidents).

Firstly, In current setup we are sending survey using notification template, however, now we have been asked to send the survey for every 5 tickets.

Secondly, the activity codes are same across all the tenants So, activity survey's are not useful in this case.

any suggestions on how to configure the survey's for above case. can managed survey's helpful?

Venkat

• 2.  Re: Managed Survey's

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 03:30 AM

HI Venkatesh,

You may associate a Managed survey to a message  template and set the "submit cycle" to 5 , so that for every 5 request closed a survey is sent. Also enable the Strickter rule inorder to avoid multiple submission of same survey.

~Vinod.

• 3.  Re: Managed Survey's

Posted Jun 20, 2017 03:51 AM

Hi Viond,

I've created the same using survey templates, 

1. Created a survey template

2. Created a notification rule and associated the survey template in Notification message template

3. Attached the notification rule to Closed activity.

For every closed activity , the notification is getting delivered to affected end user.

please find the below screens, I assume the same is with Managed Survey's ,pls suggest if something is missing here.

Venkat

• 4.  Re: Managed Survey's
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 10:58 AM

I'm a bit confused by the request. A "managed survey" would not typically be associated to the closure of a case. A managed survey would be used in an instance where an admin wanted to poll users to gather specific information, and wouldn't be tied to a ticket's closure. A managed survey would need to be configured and manually sent by the administrator.

As was already mentioned the submit cycle dictates how often the survey is sent based on different ticket closure.