Rally Software

• 1.  In Rally Dashboard in the notification app, it doesn't get updated unless browser refreshed

Posted Jun 20, 2017 03:32 AM

The notification app doesn't get updated until the browser is refreshed, is there a fix for this?

• 2.  Re: In Rally Dashboard in the notification app, it doesn't get updated unless browser refreshed
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 10:38 PM

Hi Asheer,

Thank you for contacting CA Agile Central Customer Support.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that is not a current functionality that would let notification app can auto updated. As you know the page just loads all data when you open it. And if you don't have anything to trigger it to refresh, it just keeps the same data as when you open the page. I think you may want some function like auto refresh the app each 5/10 sec or even 1/2 mins. I can certainly understand how an improvement of this functionality is beneficial. so I would like to encourage you to promote this idea in Rally Ideas (https://ideas.rallydev.com) and provide any discussion items that you think might be valuable.  

Your Rally Ideas account activates by logging in using your Rally username and password.

Sorry as I know this is not the answer you were hoping for.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards, 

Zhao Kun, Du 

CA Agile Central Customer Support 

• 3.  Re: In Rally Dashboard in the notification app, it doesn't get updated unless browser refreshed

Posted Jun 21, 2017 01:07 AM

Hi Zhao Kun,

Its really kind of you. I will share this idea on the above mentioned URL.

I hope this feature gets added.

Regards,

Asheer Abbas,

MFSYS