CA Service Management

• 1.  need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Posted Jun 20, 2017 07:58 AM

Hi Team,

I stucked under the stored query where i need to crate a scoreboard, "vendor queue", when a team transfer incident to a vendor, ( do not need hopping, like multiple groups and if multiple group is involved in ticket transfer we need a latest log who transferred) please help

• 2.  Re: need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2017 05:26 PM

Hi Shabaz,

Is this item still an open one?

Thx

_R

• 3.  Re: need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Posted Oct 13, 2017 03:58 PM

Hi Shabaz,

On this one, what you are looking to do cannot be accomplished via a scoreboard query.  It would require multiple joins, which would make for what we call "double-dotted-references" (crossing fields between more than one object), which is not supported for queries against the object layer, which includes scoreboard queries. For this you would need to use some type of reporting tool to pull the data you want to see.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Posted Oct 14, 2017 12:32 AM

Hi, 

Is your goal to see if any transfer activities have taken place? I built a customization that sets a custom Yes/No field to yes when a transfer takes place. This allows us to easily tell if a transfer has happened. Let me know if this is what you want, I'm not sure I understand the use case. If this is what you're after I'll share the code.  

• 5.  Re: need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Posted Oct 16, 2017 08:45 AM

Hi Shabaz,

If all you are interested in, is knowing when a ticket is transferred, why not use the transfer activity notification? This way every time that ticket is transferred you would be notified. Of cause this will require a Notification Rule with a condition that should only trigger the notification if the ticket meets the criteria qualifies the ticket as having being transferred to a vendor.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 6.  Re: need to create a stored query when incident is transferred from one queue to vendor queue(lastest log)

Posted Oct 16, 2017 09:24 AM

Hi Shabaz,

Did you get the information you needed on this one?

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Jon I.