Service Virtualization

• 1.  Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

Posted Jun 20, 2017 08:49 AM

Hello,

When I'm trying to run Selenium script or Selenium step in DevTest (9.5.1.6) tools it fails with error:

| Message: Test Execution Stopped due to exception
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Trapped Exception: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.toImmutableSet()Ljava/util/stream/Collector;
    | Trapped Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.toImmutableSet()Ljava/util/stream/Collector;
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STACK TRACE
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.toImmutableSet()Ljava/util/stream/Collector;
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.streamW3CProtocolParameters(ProtocolHandshake.java:284)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:149)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:142)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:637)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:250)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:236)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:137)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:174)
    at com.sebuilder.interpreter.TestRun.initRemoteWebDriver(TestRun.java:180)
    at com.itko.lisa.glass.SeleniumScriptExecutor.executeStep(SeleniumScriptExecutor.java:370)
    at com.itko.lisa.glass.SeleniumScriptExecutor.executeStep(SeleniumScriptExecutor.java:305)
    at com.itko.lisa.glass.SeleniumStep.execute(SeleniumStep.java:323)
    at com.itko.lisa.test.TestNode.executeNode(TestNode.java:981)
    at com.itko.lisa.test.TestCase.execute(TestCase.java:1288)
    at com.itko.lisa.test.TestCase.execute(TestCase.java:1203)
    at com.itko.lisa.test.TestCase.executeNextNode(TestCase.java:1188)
    at com.itko.lisa.editor.WalkThruPanel.prepAndExecNode(WalkThruPanel.java:1058)
    at com.itko.lisa.editor.WalkThruPanel.access$900(WalkThruPanel.java:71)
    at com.itko.lisa.editor.WalkThruPanel$10.doCallback(WalkThruPanel.java:965)
    at com.itko.util.swing.panels.ProcessingDialog$2.run(ProcessingDialog.java:194)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Suppressed: java.io.IOException: Incomplete document
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonWriter.close(JsonWriter.java:544)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:167)
    ... 19 more

Can someone help me in solving of this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hryhoriy

• 2.  Re: Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

• 3.  Re: Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

Posted Jun 20, 2017 04:24 PM

Thanks for Your suggestion. The kinks You've provided are related with guava version. I saw this earlier but could not determine which version of guava is used by devtest tools. If devtest tools uses guava from hotdeploy directory then the version of guava is fine because I've checked it.

I am using firefox (not the latest version) and google chrome.

• 4.  Re: Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 04:49 PM

Do you get this error when you run from Selenium Builder?

• 5.  Re: Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

Posted Jun 20, 2017 04:56 PM

No. In Selenium Builder everything works fine.

UPDATE: I've forgot to mention that I'm running DevTest tools on Ubuntu 16.04

• 6.  Re: Trying to run Selenium script on DevTest

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 24, 2017 02:06 PM

For DevTest 9.5.1 we support these versions of Ubuntu: 

• Ubuntu 11.04, 12.04, 13.x

System Requirements - DevTest Solutions - 9.5 - CA Technologies Documentation 

We have not certified with version 16.04.

Can you install one of the supported Ubuntu versions and test.  Thus may resolve the issue.