CA Service Management

• 1.  Requirement to add Video and Logo different for Employee

Posted Jun 20, 2017 07:32 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

We are having requirement to add video in Home.htmpl page of Employee. I have tried with hyperlink and it's working fine. But can we add video something emdeded into webpage and on clicking the video start running (Sample attached for reference).

Also we would like to change the Banner which is CA Service Desk Manager which will be different for Employee and Analyst. I have change the CA Service Desk Manager Banner by editing file ahdtop in default folder but that is coming for Employee as well. We would like to add different something like Self Service portal which will be only for Employee.

Please share your ideas and solutions.

Thanks

Mayur 

• 2.  Re: Requirement to add Video and Logo different for Employee
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 20, 2017 09:19 AM

Hi Mayur,  I dont believe you can change the banner for each interface as the ahdtop form is universal default form and is not a form-group form.  As for the question about video, you would need to customize the employee home.htmpl page to embed the video.  That is not something that CA Support can assist with, but there may be other folks out here on the community that have done something like that and may be willing to share their info with you.

Regards,

Jon I.