CA 1 Flexible Storage

• 1.  looking for link to CA1

Posted Jun 20, 2017 07:32 PM

i am looking for place to find assistance for CA 1 - Tape management .

I was told that if i go here:

another place you might go to for assistance  is the COMMUNITIES.CA.COM website. Once logged in, if you go to CA Mainframe Storage there is a link just for CA 1. You can ask questions, watch video's, see idea's for new features/functions as well as other things.

managed to signon to ca.communities...but how do i go to that 'mainframe storage' section.....

• 2.  Re: looking for link to CA1
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2017 08:47 PM

Hi Joseph, X

Once you are logged into Communities, you can select the Communities Link which will provide you with a list of all available communities you can follow.

You can find the CA/1 Community by typing 'Mainframe' in the 'Filter' selection box.  This will list all Mainframe communities.

In this list is 'CA Mainframe Storage'.  The CA/1 Tape community is within this Community Group.

I hope this information helps.

Cheers,

Keith Eatock,

• 3.  Re: looking for link to CA1

Posted Jun 20, 2017 11:44 PM

Hi Keith,

i am here already:

CA Mainframe Community  but i cant find anything related to CA  Mainframe Storage

I am on the page that says CA Mainframe Community and on the left there are all the CA products starting with CA Aion until VM at the bottom.

Below VM is the face of the Community Manager

• 4.  Re: looking for link to CA1

Posted Jun 21, 2017 08:38 AM

I select Communities in the upper left and once at the list of communities I can filter on St and there is the link to CA Mainframe Storage .   I have also moved this question there.     Are you able to locate the MF Storage Community now?  

• 5.  Re: looking for link to CA1

Posted Jun 21, 2017 08:10 PM

Hi Kathy,

I manage to get there.

Thanks a million.

• 6.  Re: looking for link to CA1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2017 08:34 AM

Hello,

Have a look for the CA MAINFRAME STORAGE community. In any of the mainframe communities you will find a link on the left named "Find another CA MAINFRAME community". Here you can find the various communities for mainframe products.

Regards,

Frank

• 7.  Re: looking for link to CA1

Posted Jun 21, 2017 08:29 PM

Frank Ingarra,

Manage to locate it.

Thank you.