Service Virtualization

• 1.  Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Posted Jun 21, 2017 06:32 AM
      |   view attached

I have integrated DevTest with Jenkins using Ant build and it was successful. From past a weeks i could see following error in the Jenkins console output. Could someone please help me out.

Error: 

e:\jenkins\workspace\eic_order_manager\US_UOL_GRD\Tests\US_GRD_UOL\build.xml:41: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    e:\jenkins\workspace\eic_order_manager\US_UOL_GRD\Tests\US_GRD_UOL\wm-common-macros.xml:312: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.HashMultimap.create()Lcom/google/common/collect/HashMultimap;

Attaching the whole error.

Attachment(s)

zip
    Error_Jenkins.txt.zip   917 B 1 version

• 2.  Re: Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 27, 2017 04:13 PM

Can you attach the build.xml?

What version of DevTest?

• 3.  Re: Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Posted Jul 06, 2017 03:48 PM

Hi Marcy, Thanks for the reply. We are using 8.4 version of DevTest. Actually i cant upload my build.xml file because due to client policy.

I will explain a bit more on the issue. I have used "junitlisa/runlisasuite" ant methods to run the test case. so the ant method is not able to call the junitlisa from the jar file to execute the test case. Before i call the "junitlisa/runlisasuite" ant methods i am loading all the jars in "bin" and "lib" folders. Not sure why the junitlisa method is not been called. If possible could you please tell me in which jar file "junitlisa/runlisasuite" ant methods are been present, so that i will directly call the jar files instead of loading all the jar files from lib and bin.

• 4.  Re: Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2017 11:07 AM

You are probably missing a class file in one of the jars you are using when running from Jenkins. The error looks like you are using a custom jar, make sure what you had when running in ANT is also accessible from Jenkins.

• 5.  Re: Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Posted Jul 05, 2017 02:36 AM

I am also facing the same issue from last week while running my DevTest suite from Jenkins.

@PanditiAvinash - Were you able to resolve the issue? If yes, could you please share the solution.

• 6.  Re: Jenkins and DevTest Test Cases Integration Issue

Posted Jul 06, 2017 03:49 PM

Hi Tina, Issue is not resolved yet, I will let you know once resolved. Thanks.