Clarity

• 1.  Error job Create and Update Jaspersoft Users

Posted Jun 26, 2017 05:45 PM

Hi Guys!!

I need you help, please!

I can't execute the job  "Create and Update Jaspersoft Users".

Job Started26/06/17 16:00
    Error26/06/17 16:00
    Failed to get an instance of ClarityJasperAdmin :: Exception getting ClarityJasperAdmin : Unauthorized access to http://<server>/reportservice with username ppmjasperadmin

Look at CSA:

The status is available, but the job don't work.

I don't add a new service report too.

6/26/17 3:47 PM (niku) execute: read hosts.xml
    6/26/17 3:47 PM (niku) Adding service(s)...
    6/26/17 3:47 PM (niku) [X] Invalid service: reports. Use 'service remove reports' command to remove it.

User PPMJASPERADMIN is active and Clarity version 14.4

What happens?

Thank you.

Daniel Barros

• 2.  Re: Error job Create and Update Jaspersoft Users

Posted Jun 26, 2017 11:33 PM

Hi Daniel, 

Please try to generate the Keystore and then Sync the PPM context with JasperSoft. 

You can refer this link: Upgrade Jaspersoft and Advanced Reporting Content - CA PPM - 14.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Let me know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 3.  Re: Error job Create and Update Jaspersoft Users

Posted Jun 27, 2017 09:18 AM

Abhisek Dhar escreveu:

Hi Daniel, 

Please try to generate the Keystore and then Sync the PPM context with JasperSoft. 

You can refer this link: Upgrade Jaspersoft and Advanced Reporting Content - CA PPM - 14.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Let me know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

Thank's Abhisek!!

I will try it!

• 4.  Re: Error job Create and Update Jaspersoft Users

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 27, 2017 01:54 AM

Hi Daniel.

in CSA id the link is accessible it will show up available and that doesn't means your reporting is available. There are few prerequisites like Generating Key Store, Importing the Jaspersoft content, Installing the PMO accelerator and then granting the user Advance Reporting rights in order to access and run the reports.

Also service commands are to manage the PPM services and not for any other third party component like Jaspersoft, Database 

This link gives you detailed information on how to configure reports Advanced Reporting with Jaspersoft - CA PPM - 15.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Let me know if you run into any issues. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 5.  Re: Error job Create and Update Jaspersoft Users

Posted Jun 27, 2017 09:19 AM

Suman Pramanik escreveu:

Hi Daniel.

in CSA id the link is accessible it will show up available and that doesn't means your reporting is available. There are few prerequisites like Generating Key Store, Importing the Jaspersoft content, Installing the PMO accelerator and then granting the user Advance Reporting rights in order to access and run the reports.

Also service commands are to manage the PPM services and not for any other third party component like Jaspersoft, Database 

This link gives you detailed information on how to configure reports Advanced Reporting with Jaspersoft - CA PPM - 15.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Let me know if you run into any issues. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

Suman,

Thank you for you share!