Symantec IGA

• 1.  How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Posted Jun 27, 2017 01:15 PM

Hi,

I am trying to change the logo of Identity Portal admin gui.

Going to the Branding menu, click over the logo in the left top corner of the screen.

At the right site there are a few properties.

I have uploaded the logo ( jpg file ) and image does not appear at the top of my screen.

Then I have selected a few css componentes like suggested in the screen but also not getting the log at the top left side of the screen.

Please any suggestion on what I am doing wrong ? Also, is there any css attriute which is mandatory for the logo to appear ?

Tks,

Lincoln

• 2.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2017 09:18 AM

Could you please provide details on what version of the Identity Suite you are using and if you are using the Virtual Appliance, what version. there was a known permission issue with the logos in Virtual appliance.

Otherwise, are you using the sizing that is recommended for the logo file?

KR
    Russi

• 3.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Posted Dec 11, 2017 06:30 AM

Hi losru01,

I am using the Virtual Appliance 14.1 and trying to add the company logo in the identity portal admin UI through the branding tab.

When I am adding the below CSS attribute under the custom tab of desktop view :-

[image-error="../static-html/images/CA_logo@2x.png"]{

display: none !important; }

Upon refreshing the page, The above css is getting removed.

• 4.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2017 09:44 AM

Hi Lincoln,

In the CA IP AdminUI, click on Tools menu, and at left panel Branding option.

Clicking in the CA Identity Portal log, a new page will open, Cancel this page, and besides the Desktop image, a box with name LOGO will be displayed.

Click "Select/Upload" button, you can upload a new logo which should be 190px X 93px

Click Upload and select your image file, click Cancel button from the page where you select the Image, and click Save button at top right corner.

Let us know if it saves the new Logo

Regards,

Ademir

• 5.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2017 04:56 PM
      |   view attached

Hello Lincoln,

in addition , as mentioned by Ademir,
    you would to use the options that LOGO section have , "Choose CSS Attributes"
    from where you can Add  as example :

background Image
    background Image size
    background Image position

With this attributes , you will see the Logo can be Positioned at the Left side corner.

Also you could try new properties to display or not additional CSS attributes.
    Testing with this you should be able to Replace CA Identity Portal text on Default  , or Add your Company Text logo
    at right side, etc.

thanks for your comments and/or results.

Regards

Gustavo Azolas Holmes

• 6.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 30, 2017 06:23 PM

Hello Lincoln,

Discussing this  today with Ademir we found one of the several ways to achieve this please check this tech doc and us to know if helps.

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1476072.html

else..should be available soon

best regards

Gustavo Azolas - Ca Support

• 7.  Re: How to change the Identity Portal Logo

Posted Jul 01, 2017 01:46 PM

Hi, 

Thanks everybody.

It worked.

Tks.

Lincoln