We are pleased to announce that CA API Developer Portal 4.1 is now available!
This update continues to deliver a private cloud version of the CA Management SaaS-based API Portal, and provides a migration target for CA API Developer Portal 2.x or 3.x “Classic” customers. That said - if you're not ready to move from the existing CA API Developer Portal “Classic” to CA API Developer Portal 4.1, no worries...there's no mandate, there's no rush.
New features in CA API Developer Portal 4.1 enable:
- API Publishers to use Policy Builder to assemble multi-template policy using API Developer Portal.
- Portal Administrators to extend default Portal Organization Administrator access rights to manage their own APIs via an API Authorization Service.
- Organization Administrators to manage their own APIs using a Portal API if granted additional access rights.
- Portal Administrators to perform a simplified deployment by using a CA Project Jarvis analytics service instead of Elastic Search.
- OAuth Toolkit 4.0 support for external CA Gateway 9.2
More details and information about CA API Developer Portal 4.1 can be found in the release notes here:
To learn more about how the portal fits into the Full Lifecycle API Management model, please join at our Virtual Summit, Your Journey to Microservices, to learn more about modernizing your application architecture – and where to start. It takes places on July 11th, 2017 at 12pm ET, and features industry luminaries such as:
- Mike Amundsen, Director, API Architecture, API Academy
- Jaime Ryan, Director, Product Management and Strategy, CA Technologies
- Chris Page, Senior Principal Presales Consultant, CA Technologies
Hope to see you there!