CA Service Management

• 1.  Jasperserver LDAP

Posted Jun 29, 2017 10:19 AM

Hello

We need to configure Jasperserver with LDAP and we modified the file applicationContext-externalAuth-LDAP-mt and modified the related section to login

<bean id="ldapContextSource" class="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.security.externalAuth.ldap.JSLdapContextSource">

<constructor-arg value="ldap://server.fg.local:900/dc=fg,dc=local"/>

<!-- manager user name and password (may not be needed)  -->

<property name="userDn" value="CN=USER,CN=Administration,CN=fgadam,DC=fg,DC=local"/>

<property name="password" value="*******"/>

<property name="referral" value="follow"/>

</bean>

We are not able to login as superuser

Thanks in advance for any reply

Regards

Fulvio

• 2.  Re: Jasperserver LDAP
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 29, 2017 01:00 PM

Hi Fulvio,

Please review the following for steps:

https://cawiki.ca.com/display/SolEng/LDAP+authentication 

Regards,

Carol Uranker 

• 3.  Re: Jasperserver LDAP

Posted Jun 30, 2017 10:59 AM

Hi Fulvio,

I'm not sure you will be able to login as the superuser once you've configured for LDAP, as the superuser is not in your active directory.  You are now telling Jasper to authenticate against your AD users only. 

Best Regards,

Gale Bacon

CA Technologies

• 4.  Re: Jasperserver LDAP

Posted Jun 30, 2017 02:40 PM

If LDAP integration is set up properly you will be able to login as superuser.  All others will have to be defined in LDAP. 

I had same issue in house when I set this up.  superuser wouldn't work until LDAP integration was set up properly