CA Service Management

• 1.  How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket

Posted Jun 30, 2017 03:21 AM

I need to create a stored query that display only parent incident in the Scoreboard.

How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket.

• 2.  Re: How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket

Posted Jun 30, 2017 07:16 AM

Here are the stored queries we use for open parent tickets:

For open parent incident tickets:  active = 1 AND type=\'I\' AND major_incident = 1 

For open parent request tickets:  active = 1 AND type=\'R\' AND major_incident = 1 

Hope that helps!
    Tammy

• 3.  Re: How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket

Posted Jun 30, 2017 01:19 PM

Hi,

I think that you can display that type of relation over QREL:

persistent_id.[parent]children.id is not NULL

Otherwise you need to publish some spl customization to count child tickets or BREL which is more flexible.

Regards,

cdtj

• 4.  Re: How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket

Posted Jul 01, 2017 06:45 AM

Hi cdtj,

I used the stored query and after 5 to 10 min I re-login only the Scoreboard tab display is inaccessible showing Delayed Server Response.

I remove the where clause persistent_id.[parent]children.id is not NULL and re-login again did the Scoreboard tab display return to normal.

• 5.  Re: How to create a stored query that display only parent incident ticket

Posted Jul 02, 2017 05:46 AM

that's the reason i do not recommend to use QREL/BREL/LREL in stored queries
    so, spl cusomization could be a way.