Clarity

• 1.  Rate Matrix Extraction Fail

Posted Jul 01, 2017 05:12 PM

Hi All,

I have an issue.  I sometimes have resource managers fail to enter all financial information in for their Resources or Roles.

The issue is that this sometimes causes the Rate Matrix Extraction job to fail.  Is there a query or way to find the missing value from a Resource or Role?

Thanks,

Lowell

• 2.  Re: Rate Matrix Extraction Fail
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2017 09:44 PM

Hi Lowell,

If you can provide the exact error message when the job fails, it will help to find any existing tec docs we have. 

It all depends on what financial info you are trying to find. 

pac_mnt_resources and pac_mnt_projects are the 2 tables holding the financial values of the resource and projects. Note: This table will have a record of the project/resource only if they are financially enabled atleast once. 

prteam - to check for the project role

prassignment -  to check for the assignment role. 

Depending on what info you are looking for, I can give you more tables. 

Thanks,

Jerin   

• 3.  Re: Rate Matrix Extraction Fail

Posted Jul 06, 2017 12:59 PM

This error does not give much detail.  I would like to find a query that would give me some detail about what is missing.  My customers do not always remember what was missed and as a system admin, it would be helpful to be able to find any missing data and direct them to fix it.

• 4.  Re: Rate Matrix Extraction Fail

Posted Jul 06, 2017 12:57 PM

[CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-20000: Error in CMN_JOB_RATE_MATRIX_SP - ORA-20000: Error in NBI_PROJ_RATES_AND_COSTS_SP - Calling PPA_GETRATE_WITHROLE: ORA-01403: no data found
    ORA-06512: at "NIKU.CMN_JOB_RATE_MATRIX_SP", line 15
    ORA-06512: at line 1

• 5.  Re: Rate Matrix Extraction Fail

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 06, 2017 08:07 PM

Hi Lowell,

I can see a bug  reported against this error message - DE33410

This BUG is fixed in the upcoming PPM version(15.3). 

If you are already on 15.1 or 15.2 and if you feel this issue is critical to your business, I would request you to please log a Support case and Engineering will decide if they can backport this to 15.1 or 15.2. 

Thanks,

Jerin