Broadcom Customer Care

• 1.  how to revoke subscription

Posted Jul 05, 2017 05:39 AM

I need to revoke subscription from CA support site, I would be able to erase my profile, how do i accomplish that ? best regards.

• 2.  Re: how to revoke subscription

Posted Jul 05, 2017 06:03 AM

Hi loreferro, would you be able to give me more details? Are you talking about your Support Online profile? Thanks, Elke

• 3.  Re: how to revoke subscription

Posted Jul 05, 2017 06:33 AM

yes, for sure... i need to revoke my subscription to CA site, not from any product profile ....

• 4.  Re: how to revoke subscription
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 05, 2017 09:26 AM

Hi  loreferro,

Once you have access to a specific site, revoking your Site access can only be done by CA. I will get one of our Customer Care reps to follow up with you to get your information and make changes required.

Your account will remain with Basic User Access. This way you will still have access to ca.com (and CA Communities where you can connect with IT management experts and colleagues on array of today's most important business and technology topics.), as well as all your Learning and Community history. 

Thanks,

Elke

• 5.  Re: how to revoke subscription

Posted Jul 06, 2017 09:49 AM

Thank you for the information provided. A case has been raised on your behalf and you will shortly be assisted by one of the Customer Care reps.

Thanks,

Elke