I have a requirement from our Change Management team to block a specific Manager Approval task from being completed in Classic Workflow if there is no Risk Survey filled out on the change. There are 2 caveats to this criteria..
- If PAM auto-completes the task as Not Required ( I use a consistent assignee when this happens)
- If the status is changed to a non-complete status (Ex. Info Required)
I've managed 2 out of 3 of the TRUE conditions so far.
For the survey:
- I created a Notification Association pointing to the Object Type Attribute: chg.submittedSurvey.length
- In my site condition I check if that = 1.
For the PAM Auto Complete
- I check if the assignee = CAWebSvcs, Process Automation
But how can I check the NEW status? I've tried testing the status field but it only evaluates to true when I test for the current status. What I want is something like: New Status = Info Required
A more open ended condition that would be more flexible would be New Status.task_complete = 0
But if I can't query the value selected, how can I pull this off?