CA Service Management

• 1.  Mail Notifications for Change Request

Posted Jul 13, 2017 02:20 AM

Hi Team,

The change management has been implemented, and Task workflow has been assigned.

But for 1 CR we are getting mulitple notifications.

For other CR we are not getting but only for 1, we are gettimg more email notifications./

There is lot of events from the event notification history.

Hence, Kindly help to fix this.

Thanks

Shwetha

• 2.  Re: Mail Notifications for Change Request

Posted Jul 13, 2017 08:45 AM

Hi Shwetha,

I am not sure I follow you here completely - are you saying that you have one change order that you are getting multiple notifications for, and another one that you are only getting one notification for?   If so, there are a ton of X-factors that could possibly attribute to that occurring.  First we would have to look at the two change orders side by side to look at what is the same and what is different. Second, we would need to look at what the different notifications are that you are getting for one and not the other to see if there are some conditions etc. that could be triggering/not-triggering those notifications depending on what they are for.      For something like this, it would be a bit difficult to troubleshoot via the communities, so I would recommend opening a standard support case for this so an engineer can look at it with you in detail via a remote session.

Regards,

Jon I.