CA Service Management

• 1.  Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Posted Jul 17, 2017 05:40 AM

Hello,

I found that analyst can close tickets, we have two types of analyst, restricted and privilged analysts.

We need to change close ticket to another action(resolved or even not allow close) when restricted analyst uses mobile app.

Thanks and kind regards.

Youssef

• 2.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Posted Jul 17, 2017 09:49 AM

Hi Hassan,

Currently there is no way to customize the mobile app at all, so unfortunately there is no way to set the close ticket button to take a different action.  Something like this would be an enhancement which you can post here in the community as an "idea". 

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 17, 2017 10:01 AM

Youssef, I think you can still use data partition in mobile app, assuming those analysts belongs to two different roles.

DP may not remove the close option on the mobile app but if an analyst tries to do that he/she will get some error thus

prevent the user from closing the case. Thanks _Chi

• 4.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Posted Jul 17, 2017 10:31 AM

Hello Chi,

Thank you very much.

Yes, we can limit close ticket, how can I configure constraint to limit this?

kind regards.

• 5.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 17, 2017 11:26 AM

Youssef, you can use "status.code<>'CL'" in the DP constraint for Call_Req table update type. Thanks _Chi

• 6.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Posted Jul 18, 2017 05:23 AM

Hello Chi,

I added a constraint to limit analyst to view only his own tickets (contraint 'View assignee = @root.id on Call_Req table).

Can I add the second one.

Kind regards.

Youssef

• 7.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Posted Jul 18, 2017 09:22 AM

Dear Chi,

I added the constraint type status.code<>'CL' on table Call_req, analyst can't now "close" to tickets.

Can I enable close action for assigned tickets and limit closure for other tickets?
    kind regards.

• 8.  Re: Change Close ticket to resolve when using the mobile app

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 18, 2017 03:38 PM

Youssef, DP itself can't have flow control logic like if I am the assignee I can close the ticket otherwise I can't close

the ticket. Unfortunately we can't customize the mobile app like we can for the web interface. A quick question though...

if you have view DP constraint assignee = @root.id for the role then the user can only see his own CRs on the mobile

app and he can close his own tickets and as he can't see/view others' tickets he won't be able to close other assignee's

tickets...is that what you wanted? Thanks _Chi