It’s time to treat yourself to some ice cream as the Team Board is cranking up the heat this summer. We've been delivering exciting features to the Team Board over the last month that make it an even better home for agile teams:
- Cumulative Flow Diagram by Flow State
- The Reports tab of the Team Board now has a new Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD) to identify the health of your Team’s flow and bottlenecks. CFDs are a critical piece of any Kanban team’s kaizen, and now teams can hone in on their specific process with flow states rather than the high-level schedule states. You can understand, for instance, whether you have too much WIP, have too many items waiting for code reviews, or if your team needs help with more testers. You can even toggle layers of the CFD on or off. Here’s an example screenshot.
- Choose Fields on Cards
- You are no longer limited to just the simple fields of name, owner, and color for each card. Add whatever you’d like with the new field chooser to give your board the perfect level of granularity. Plan Estimate, Feature, and custom fields are some of our favorites.
- WIP Limits and Exit Policies
- Ensure your whole team understands your working agreements and respects them by adding WIP limits and exit policies to your board. Team members will even see a column’s WIP limit turn red when they try to drag too much into a column.
- And More!
- Find the work you need right away with quick filters and search. Mark items as ready or blocked right from the card. And find even more if you haven’t played with the Team Board in a while.
If you have any comments or questions, please let me know. And it’s totally ok to get yourself a second scoop.