CA Service Management

• 1.  Customize employe page to add two combo

Posted Jul 21, 2017 01:37 PM

Hi, someone has edit this page (Employe) to add combo box editable, the idea is create two combo, in the firs add six option and depends of each option show more option in the combo two, for example see the image 1:

image 1:

I do this, but only show options, adding all the option in web screen painter with this line:

detailDropdown("Region","string1","cr",1,20,"1:10","","$args.string1","no","","","","","no","","None","","GAM","GAM","Central","Central","Brunca","Brunca","Chorotega","Chorotega","Huetar Atlantico","Huetar Atlantico","Pacifico Central","Pacifico Central","Sede","Sede","");

detailDropdown("Cantonal","string2","cr",1,50,"1:10","","$args.string2","no","","","","","no","","None","","Agencia de Ciudad Colon","Agencia de Ciudad Colon","");

But i need this editable, to add or inactive options, similar to the area.

• 2.  Re: Customize employe page to add two combo

Posted Jul 21, 2017 02:01 PM

Hi Douglas, 

For dependencies, you would need to use custom spelcode and javascript as you wont be able to do that with the standard form code that exists out of the box.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Customize employe page to add two combo

Posted Aug 09, 2017 05:36 PM

Thanks Jon, this is complicate for me, but i do it only in WSP but to select the first dtlDropdwon in the second dtlDropdown dont filter the options in order to selected first drlDropwon.