Symantec IGA

• 1.  Create users from feed Vapp 14.1

Posted Jul 24, 2017 01:10 AM

Team,

someone has tried to create users from feed in this last version ? I'm running a PoC and it seems the task to be completed and user exist on the directory but they are not with the full class person need by IM, (imUser is missing) I think this is making that still the user exist on the directory... Those user does not appear on Identity manager once they are created and the task is completed with any kind of error.

any ideas? 

• 2.  Re: Create users from feed Vapp 14.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2017 06:50 AM

Are the users visible in IM?

Are the users visible with an LDAP tools (jXplorer or Apache LDAP Studio)? If so, what is the value of objectClass?

• 3.  Re: Create users from feed Vapp 14.1

Posted Jul 24, 2017 06:01 PM

user created by IDM interfaceuser created via feed within bulk taskthe users exist on the directory but they're not part of idm users

• 4.  Re: Create users from feed Vapp 14.1
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2017 03:49 AM

I think what is missing the %LOGIN_ID%. The search screen is looking Login ID = *. To validate, change the search criteria to User ID = *.

In the out of the box environment in version 14 %USER_ID% is used as a global unique identifier. %LOGIN_ID% is for the actual login and "friendly" identifier.

• 5.  Re: Create users from feed Vapp 14.1

Posted Jul 26, 2017 06:45 PM

yes, we must take care of consider both attributes LOGIN_ID and USER_ID on the file.

On the sample file of the feeder on Vapp remote tools 14.1 LOGIN_ID is not present. You should take care.