Clarity

• 1.  How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?

Posted Jul 25, 2017 05:43 PM

How can I correct the spelling of administrator in the following error message which CA PPM displays when user doesn't have access to run crystal reports. 

"RPT-0013: You do not have the proper privileges to run the report. Please contact your system admininstrator."

• 2.  Re: How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2017 11:16 PM

You need to modify messages.properties & messages_en.properties under <Clarity_Home>\resource folder.

In order to reflect the changes, You need to clear application caches or restart the services.

Thanks

Senthil

• 3.  Re: How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?

Posted Jul 26, 2017 03:04 PM

Thank you Senthil. I was able to fix it with your instructions.

• 4.  Re: How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?

Posted Jul 26, 2017 05:17 PM

You will probably have to correct it after every upgrade/patching until CA officially corrects it. 

• 5.  Re: How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?

Posted Jul 27, 2017 03:52 AM

Thanks Everyone!  

Hello Lalitharjun,

I've logged a low severity issue to have this addressed in the message tables for all CA PPM versions. I checked and it is still present up to CA PPM 15.2.

Please check your email and send me a Private Message if you have not received a new case number with details.

Note that this will be low priority, but hopefully it will be fixed up and then never trouble anyone again.

Thanks, Kyle_R.

• 6.  Re: How to correct misspelt word in CA PPM?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 27, 2017 03:59 AM

The message mentioned here is for BO reports and from 14.4 onwards we no longer support BO