CA Service Management

• 1.  How to add values

Posted Aug 01, 2017 04:15 PM

Hello everyone
    I would like to please help me with the following problem that I have

I have the following result where "ticket - number" is unique but "Estimated_time" is repeated twice because it has different values.

I need to sum the values "1:13:48"+"2:27:17" and return "3:41:05" as a single record

I need you to go out this way

The properties of the dimension is as follows

The attribute associated with this dimension is defined as duration in the Factory

I was attentive to your comments for your help beforehand thank you very much

note: i am using Plataforma de BI de SAP BusinessObjects 4.1 Support Pack 3 Versión: 14.1.3.1257

• 2.  Re: How to add values

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2017 10:46 AM

Hi Alex,

If I understand your query correct, Are you tried to add both values from the DB i.e. fields tiempo + tiempocal and show the result in the list?

• 3.  Re: How to add values

Posted Aug 02, 2017 11:16 AM

Maheshwar_Kusuma

Thank you for answering, I'll explain.

What happens is that the field is generated by each state that passes the number ticket and I need to add those time and show that result for each number ticket

• 4.  Re: How to add values

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2017 12:32 PM

Correct me if I understand this right again,

For a given Ticket 123, you have multiple states i.e. in this case you are calculating the time based on the time taken from one status to another , am I right?

Stage 1: Let say 'Open' to 'Acknowledge' you have taken 2 mins - which field captures this time? Lets say X

Stage 2: Next 'Acknowledge' to 'In Progress' you have taken another 2 mins - which field captures this time? Lets say Y

Step3:  If you want an combined time you may want to Add both X + Y.

But I guess it all depends on what field is used to capture the data. You might as well need couple of fields published so that one will hold the current time and the other will hold the cumulative time of all the stages.

You can always add the current time to cumulative and show the data accordingly. Hope My logic is in sync with yours.